Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Wright Way

This is my first time posting so we will see how it goes...These are our 3 kids! We are now a family of 5! Our newest addition is named Macen, he is such a good baby and so much fun. Brandon is graduating with his bachelors degree in May and then plans to start on his masters degree. I (Lindsee) am a stay at home mom and I love every second of it! Jaxon just turned 5 and will be starting kindergarten next year, he loves to hunt and fish and pretty much everything else that his daddy does. Kallee who is 2 years old now is our little princess, she is so sassy and thinks everything has to be done her way! She loves to play with her dolls and she always has to wear pink, yet she to likes to hunt and fish too... Go figure?




10 comments:

Kadee, Dustan, and the Kids said...

So very cute! I am exited you are finally on here!

Sara said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? How random that I found your blog!! How the heck are you? Are you living in Manti? We're in Philly. I can't believe you have three kiddos now. Post some more pictures- it is going to be so much fun catching up with you! Love,
Sara

Sara said...

ok, another thing. i just realized that your first post was yesterday. so strange- it must be fate, haha!

Cass said...

Hi Lindsee! I can't believe how your family has grown since you left Ephraim! Kallee looks just like a mini you! She is adorable - as are your boys! We hope you are all doing good! Miss you!

Kadee, Dustan, and the Kids said...

Hey, did you forget you have a blog?

Sara said...

i echo kadee's comment- did you forget you had a blog? come on! blog!

Madsen Family said...

Hey! You better get this thing updated! We all said that at Bonko the other night! Wish you were there! I hope you guys are doing good!

Lisa said...

Hey! How are you guys doing? Your pictures are so cute! Kallee is so dang cute! They have gotten so big! It's okay if you have forgotten to blog. I finally got my page going after 3 months of starting it up :) Hope all is well with you guys!

The McCauls said...

Hey Linds.. I am in the process of starting a blog myself. Hopefully, we will be able to keep up with each other this way....since we don't get to talk much. Love ya, Shannon

Sam said...

Hey Lindsee, do you ever check your blog?? I just jumped aboard the blogging train so you will have to check ours out!! We need to get together again. The boys are always asking when we are going back to ogden to see jaxon. We want to go to lagoon sometime this month, so we will have to get together if we do. I will let you know! Hope all is good, talk to ya later. SAM:)